No More Stubborn Stains!
Removes rust, mildew stains, scale & mineral build-up.
- Up to 90% less fumes than standard muriatic acid.
- Buffering agents prevent burns to intact skin.
- Clean, clarify and etch like full strength 20° Baume, 31.45%, muriatic acid.*
- Use ACID Magic exactly as you would standard muriatic acid.*
- Does not contain urea hydrochloride.
- No Phosphates or Phosphorus Containing Ingredients.
- ACID Magic is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for use as a drinking water treatment chemical.
What is ACID Magic?
ACID Magic is a full strength muriatic acid based product formulated to ship, use, and store easier than standard muriatic acid. ACID Magic cleans, clarifies, and etches like full strength muriatic acid.*
How does ACID Magic compare to muriatic acid?
ACID Magic cleans, clarifies, and etches like standard 20° Baume, 31.45% standard muriatic acid.*
On what surfaces can ACID Magic be used?
ACID Magic can be used on most hard surfaces such as concrete, plaster, unpolished granite, brick, stone, tile, glass, fiberglass, porcelain, rubber, some metals and most plastics. (Follow label directions and test in an inconspicuous area to check compatibility.)
Are there any surfaces ACID Magic should not be used on?
Do not use on vegetation, wood, marble, limestone, polished granite, nylon, carpets, man-made fibers, zinc, and galvanized metals. Reacts with carbon steel, aluminum and oxidized metals and use with any of these materials should be tested first. Failure to provide adequate ventilation can cause discoloration to metal or metal plated surfaces.
- Remove rust, scale, mineral build-up and stains.
- Clean tile and porcelain (tubs & toilets).
- Eliminate hard water stains.
- Brighten and remove stains from grout.
- Can be used on most plastics, steel, iron, painted metal and other non-porous/non-metals surfaces.
- … And much more!
Sizes & Ordering
ACID Magic is available in a variety of different sizes to meet many needs. Gallon and quart sizes ship Limited Quantity and do not require a hazmat license. **Part numbers listed are manufacturer part numbers, distributor part numbers may vary.
|Description||Case / Unit Quantity||Pallet Quantity||**Part Number|
|1 Quart Case||15||32||USA/32|
|1 Gallon Case||4||48||USA/128|
|5 Gallon Drum||1||32||USA/5G|
|15 Gallon Drum||1||9||USA/15G|
|30 Gallon Drum||1||4||USA/30G|
|55 Gallon Drum||1||4||USA/55G|
|275 Gallon Tote||1||1||USA/275G|